NU University 2nd Year Exam English Suggestion 2017. NU Honours 2nd Year English Suggestion has Published.bdlatest24hrs.com Provide Honours 2nd Year English Suggestion. We Hope Common for Honours 2nd Year English . All Students will be Benefit by Following this English Suggestion. Each English Suggestion will be make according to the new syllabus of directory of Honours 2nd Year.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.
1. Now write a notice about the summer vacation/Eid festive.
2. Now write a notice about the hold the Hon’s part 2 text exam.
3. Now write a notice about the celebrate a seminar on the victory day
1. Make a poster to create awareness against reckless motor driving/price hike/drug addiction.
2. Make a poster to create awareness against air pollution/water pollution/environment pollution.
3. Make a poster to create awareness against anthrax/swine flu/dengue.
1. Mother language day/victory day
2. World’s women day
4. Air/water pollution
1. Climate change
2. Mother language day
3. Hartal day
4. Road accident
5. Winter morning
6. Global warming
7. Load shedding
8. Brain drain
9. Drug addiction
10. Price hike
1. Empowerment women of Bangladesh
2. Population problem of Bangladesh
4. Female education
6. Tree plantation
1. Patriotism means the love….. of the Country.
2. What is education? It is……we remain foolish.
3. Education is considered…….of globalization.
4. There is a good number of……….of failure.
5. An intellectual is one…….it to others.
6. Money can not buy happiness……..us happiness.
7. Man can not live alone……..evil company.
8. The aim of education is to make a man……to the society.
9. Today Women are playing important…….with women.
10. Teaching English………..Creatively.
11. Listening, speaking…………in English.
01. Write an application to the manager of Bank/Assistant Teacher/Representative/Receptionist/Officer.
02. You want to apply for a job, write an application along with your resume.
01. Write an application to the Principal of your Collage for opening/setting up a common room/English language club/debating club.
02. Write an application to the Principal of your Collage for permission to arrange a study tour.
03. Write an application to the Principal of your Collage Increasing common room facilities.
04. Write an application to the Principal of your Collage to establish a canteen.