Viva board is such a place where there is no question limit. But, the experienced say that there are some questions which are asked frequently in viva boards.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.
And Finally, Best of Luck Hope you will be successful in the interview you are going to face in the coming days.
“Never take someone for granted, Hold every person Close to your Heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.” Remember this always in life.
Among the countless questions, I am sharing 14 frequently asked viva questions for you.
2. Say something about your district?
4. How have you come to Dhaka? Describe from the start of your journey to the end. Describe in English.
6. What is your educational background?
8. What is the headline of today’s newspaper?
11. What is the main problem of Bangladesh? How can you solve them?
12. In which sector your district had been in the liberation war?
14. What is the best side of the subject you graduated from?
15. What is your favorite book? Why?
Interview তে কমন কিছু প্রশ্নের(Question) উত্তর কিভাবে দিবেন ?
Most common questions in interviews with answers.
1. Tell us more about yourself?
I am a hard worker, passionate, consistent, and disciplined.
2. Why do you think you are the best candidate for the job?
I am a very committed worker, I love challenges and I have the will to succeed. I am a motivated person. I have the ability to learn fast which will facilitate the training period.
3. Why do you apply for this position?
Because I am looking for a job. I want to advance my career/experience in a position that allows me to grow as a person and employee.
4. What are your strengths?
I can work under a lot of pressure. I am an amazing problem solver. I am a persistent person and I don’t give up very easily. My dependability. I can make a decision under a lot of pressure (good decision-maker) I can be able to work with little/no supervision, am willing to learn new things, easy to adapt, friendly, reliable, expressive, and punctual
5. What is your biggest weakness?
I can be too committed to my work and don’t spend enough time with other social activities. I work too hard. I care too much about my work.
6. Do you prefer to work independently or on team?
They are both my favorites
7. How do you handle stress or pressure?
I work well under pressure because I prepare for it before it comes. I try to stay calm as possible and focus to get the job done. I prioritize my responsibility so I have a clear idea of what is needed to be done, which helps me to effectively manage pressure
8. What is your salary requirement?
I am expecting to get a job offer that is realistic and reasonable
9. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 yrs?
My long-term goals involve growing in a company where I can continue to learn and contribute as much of value as I can. Once I gain additional experience I would like to move through the ranks of the job. I would like to see myself as an expert in my job description.
10. What is your ideal job?
Would be challenging but secure
11. Preferred working hours?
I am flexible
12. What do other people say about you?
They find me approachable
13. Why teamwork is important?
As people we think differently and in those different views we can get the views that can benefit the project. It teaches you how to solve work problem, work hard, handle stress and become a good thinker.
14. Do you have any questions?
1. How much time do I have?
2. Do you see my skills contributing to this company?
3. Do you think I’m qualified for this job?
4.How soon could I start?
বিঃদ্রঃ আমরা যা উপরোক্ত পোস্টে যা দিয়েছি তা যে হুবহু হবে তা কিন্তু না!! আপনারাও শেয়ার করতে পারেন কমেন্টে নিজ নিজ মতামত হয়তো এর চেয়েও বেটার আরো সুন্দর ও হতে পারে আপনাদের গুলো ।